Top- Bergamot, Mint, Spices, Mineral notes
Heart- Geranium, Rose, Water Lily, Mojito Fusion, Damask Fusion
Base- Musk, Cedarwood, Amber
Organic Sugar cane alcohol, Parfum, Aqua, Benzoic acid, Limonene, Citronellol, alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Coumarin, Anise alcohol, Citral, and Geraniol
We formaulate all of our scents with the planet in mind.
- 100% Vegan and Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- 0% Phthalates, Glycol Ethers, Gluten, Parabens, BHA, BHT, Palm oil or its derivatives, Benzophenones, Polycyclic musks, Nitro musks, materials with Nitrosamine
- 26 EU Cosmetic allergens and CMRs
- Bottles are composed of recyclable and re-usable materials as well as the labels.
- Caps are wooden and natural occuring coated with organic spray.
We suggest to apply 3 - 4 spritz on the skin - wrist, neck and the back of the ear and neck, for a 360 experience for the next 8 - 13 hours. Remember, fragrances are intimate, often take you on a unique journey different from others. So enjoy your moments.
We process your order within 1 to 3 business days and shipping times are between 2 to 5 business days in Canada and 5 to 8 business days in the USA.
You also have the option of expedited shipping or local delivery for GTA residents. Currently, we only ship to Canada, UK, AUS, NZ and US but working to expand shipping options in the coming months.
- TTRACYI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 starsA little too floral
I prefer more woodsy.
- EErinI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsVery floral and musky
Its floral and almost metallic, i don't smell rose but more lily or something similar. i love it
- MMICHAELAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLight and floral
Loved how subtly floral this fragrance was without being too sweet. It layered well with deeper more musky fragrances.
- MMeganI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsNice, but nothing to write home about
I think I was hoping for more mint. None of it pulled through on my skin, unfortunately, and it ended up just being a generic musky floral perfume. Nothing I'd describe as unisex and when I asked my partner he shrugged and went "eh, its okay" which is the best description I can give this
- SSeringI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsNot Unisex
Ended giving this to my girlfriend.